Horse riding with Mushimp - better two than one
The best way to look at the world is from a horseback – and in our region this is true a hundred times. Pleasant natural surroundings, interesting places, countless historical and natural monuments to visit...
Trails for horse riding:
The Blanský Forest – Netolicko region offers more than 60 km of trails for horse riding. You can easily recognize them by their marking:
The majority of the trails are in various stages of their completion – still, the Blanský forest – Netolicko has the densest network of trails for horse riding in South Bohemia.
- Rohy – hillside of the Kleť Mountain – Lodge under the Kleť Mountain (red, 10 km)
- Zlatá Koruna railway station – trails crossroads above Kokotín (green, 5 km)
- Slavče – Jankov (green, 7 km)
- Dubné – Čakovec – Holašovice (UNESCO monument) (blue, 10,5 km)
- Dubné – Haklovy Dvory (blue, 6 km)
- Dubné – Kaliště u Lipí – Závraty – Slavče – Jamné – Boršov nad Vltavou (red, 21,5 km)
- Boršov nad Vltavou – Kamenný Újezd (red, 5 km)
- Kroclov - Dívčí Kámen (blue, 3 km)
Accommodation for the horse and yourself:
No matter whether you arrive with or without a horse, you will surely make use of the accommodation facilities in our region. Here are several tips to make your selection easier:
- Jízdárna Lužice, Netolice
- Statek Chrášťany
- Dobčická tvrz
- Selský dvůr Holašovice
- Nová Ves
- Statek Bandolero - Křemže
- Chata pod Kletí - Krásetín
- Kaliště u Lipí
- Jánské údolí - Rohy
- JK České Budějovice - Haklovy Dvory
- U Mikuláše - Kroclov
- Siglavy - Březí, Kamenný Újezd
- Rančice - U Šebelků
- Hospoda U Maringotky - Záluží - Koští
Blanský Forest – Netolicko region is an area where horse breeding has always flourished, (and horses are still very popular today). If this still leaves you unsure whether horse riding is the thing for you, why not enjoy this sport from a comfortable seat on a horse race course. Netolice horse races Where? On the race course in Netolice, where the Netolice horse race takes place every June. Traditional horse races have been held here for decades, and are still extremely popular. During the breaks between the individual runs, there are pony races, show jumping, races for non-registered horses, and presentation of horses from different breeders.
Netolice horse racesThe last functioning race track in South Bohemia can be found next to the Kratochvíle chateaux close to the town of Netolice.
More information: www.netolice.cz